I've been sent this email, and thought that it may be of interest to PhD students:
On Friday 17 March 2017 the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies will be hosting one of its popular “How to get a PhD in Law” training days called Meeting the Key Challenges. This specially tailored day of presentations, library tours and networking opportunities is aimed at students enrolled for an MPhil / PhD in Law from across the UK. Sessions include:
· The challenges of researching a PhD in law: where to start?
· The PhD in law in the digital world
· Handling the supervision relationship
· Panel discussion.
· IALS Global Law Library: making the most of our electronic resources
· Free law e-resources available from IALS including the BAILII gateway
To see the full programme and to book a place visit http://ials.sas.ac.uk/study/research-training/how-get-phd-law-national-research-training-days-ials